Coming up-Summer 2016

Hey Minna, how are you all doing?
We are kinda in the middle of June and I guess every otaku knows what that means. Summer 2016 season is coming and I have to admit that I am really excited because of some anime. Because of that I decided to introduce you to a couple of anime that will start airing this July, hopefully. Just like I did with the post Coming up-Winter 2016, here are for you the anime I am looking forward to watching this Summer. By the way, it's officially the 60th post in this blog so, enjoy!


 Tales of Zestiria the X 


On July 3rd the game Tales of Zestiria will finally get it's anime adaptation titled as Teales of Zestiria the X. I really can't wait to watch this action, adventure and fantasy anime produced of course by the Bandai-Namco studios. The story follows Sorey, a young human who grew up among seraphim, spiritual beings not visible to other humans. He believes in the folk legend that says 'long ago, every human was able to see the seraphim' dreaming of unraveling the ancient mystery to make this world a place where humans can live together with the seraphim in peace. Sounds interesting. 
The reasons why I want to watch this anime are that its  story is based on a legend and I've missed watching a great fantasy anime. As I could see from the trailer, the animation is stunning, the characters look amazing and the backgrounds are magnificent.  I seriously can't wait for this anime to start airing. I just hope that there wont be any delays considering the fact that this anime's producers are the same as the ones that produced God Eater, and we all know what happened there. A legend, some fantasy, a magic sword and great animation. What could go wrong?

91 Days


How about some drama now? Produced by Shochiku, this anime will start airing on July 9th. It is a drama, mafia anime that takes place in the United States of America. Set in the year 1920 some kind of National Prohibition Law has taken place and I'd really like to tell you what kind of law it is, but I also have no idea. In such a world, our main character, Avilo joins the Vampiro family mafia to take revenge on the murder of his parent and brother. So, a story of revenge, vengeance and sorrow starts, leaving us with a question 91 days till what? I'll probably be into watching a gangster, drama anime during this summer, so I picked 91 Days because I found it really intriguing. As I saw from the trailer, it is  a little bit creepy. The animation is not a big deal but it does display the dark setting of the anime. I don't know if you've seen the anime Gangsta because it does remind me of it is some ways. I just hope we won't wait for the subtitle 91 Days.





ReLIFE


I guess all of you have seen the movie 17 gain wit Zack Afron. Not this anime comes very close. Kaizaki Arata is a 27-year-old jobless man that fails every job interview. But his life changes after meeting Ryou from the ReLife Research Institute. Ryou offers him to be a test subject for one year by taking a drug that would turn him into a 17-year-old teenager again. Kaizaki accepts and begins his life as a high school student once again. The producers are quite new to me, considering the fact that the only to me known anime they produced is Tottoko Hamtarou. I don't want to say that I expect much of it, but I do expect some hilarious slice of life scenes. It is also listed as an anime in the Romance genre sections so I guess there won't be any lack in drama either. I can't wait to watch this anime but I'll probably wait for all the episodes to air. This is the kind of anime you watch over the weekend, or even in one day. Depends on the number of episodes. The trailer is awesome and just makes me want to watch it right now.



Arslan Senki: Fuujin Ranbu


It is finally happening. I waited one year for it and it's finally here. The second season of an amazing anime. The Heroic Legend of Arslan is finally continuing. Arslan Senki is an amazing anime about a young prince that looses his Capital City in a battle to the enemy. Followed by his guard and friend Daryun, he travels trough the empire and tries to drive out the enemy forces. 
Arslan Senki is a great adventure, history, action, drama, fantasy anime that is produced by Magic Capsule, the same producers of Toradora, Gate and The Devil is a Part-Timer. The story is intriguing, catchy and emotional. When it comes to the animation, it definitely beats everything I've seen before. Just amazing.
The trailer to the second season promises a lot. A lot new characters, a lot drama and a lot amazing fights and battles. 
It's a story about humanity, glory and trust. Be sure to watch the first season so that you are ready for this one. My personal favorite of the season-Arslan Senki: Fuujin Ranbou! 

Also coming up: Endride, Berserk, Rewrite, Mob Psycho 100, Taboo Tattoo, Nejimaki Serei Senki etc. I wish you an amazing season! 

Your AnimeGirl <3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The MADHOUSE Curse: Why is Madhouse Never Making a Second Anime Season?

Kara no Kyoukai: Garden of Sinners: ANIME REVIEW

Sakura Haruno: Is She Worth the Hate?

How to Watch the Fate Series??

Lost Fate/ Grand Order Account? Here Is How You Can Recover It!

Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari: ANIME REVIEW

The Shocking Hidden Message in "Spirited Away"

Interviewing Aniblogger Arria from Fujinsei

KonoSuba (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!): ANIME REVIEW

Gangsta: ANIME REVIEW

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *