Kakashi Hatake's Face FINALLY REVEALED

BREAKING NEWS! 
Yesterday, I saw on Facebook that today's Naruto Shippuden episode would be just another filler after the Indra and Ashura story so I didn't plan to watch it. BUT I DID! And you'll never believe what the episode was about...Well I guess you know now because of the title but let me tell you one more time... We are back in the time Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke were just genin and again they want to see what lies beneath Kakashi's mask. I know you would say it is another mask after watching a previous filler episode, but this time it is for real. Kakashi reveals his face to all of us!  My reaction: Leave the mask on. He looks really strange without it. I won't spoil you the whole episode, so go and check out Naruto Shippuden Episode 469 and see for your self.  But for all the lazy ones and the ones that don't like Naruto but still want to see Kakashi's face here you go...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The MADHOUSE Curse: Why is Madhouse Never Making a Second Anime Season?

Kara no Kyoukai: Garden of Sinners: ANIME REVIEW

Lost Fate/ Grand Order Account? Here Is How You Can Recover It!

How to Watch the Fate Series??

Sakura Haruno: Is She Worth the Hate?

The Shocking Hidden Message in "Spirited Away"

Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari: ANIME REVIEW

KonoSuba (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!): ANIME REVIEW

Gangsta: ANIME REVIEW

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *