My Top 5 Anime Opening Songs

Well Hello there Minna-san,
I've been trying all day to come up with another interesting topic for a post on World of Anime Girl. In the end, I decided to do one more My Top 5. This time I will show you My Top 5 Favorite Anime Songs I have seen/heard. Those are all song I actually downloaded and listened to non-stop. They are cool, have a catchy sound and give you the feeling that you might really like the anime. And with no further talk, here are my top 5 favorite anime opening songs:

 No.5 AKATSUKI NO YONA, second opening                                                                  





 No.4 GANGSTA                                                                                                                  





 No.3 GULITY CROWN, second opening                                                                          





 No.2 DARKER THAN BLACK: RYUUSEI NO GEMINI                                                      





 No.1 FAIRY TAIL, opening 16                                                                                            





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The MADHOUSE Curse: Why is Madhouse Never Making a Second Anime Season?

Kara no Kyoukai: Garden of Sinners: ANIME REVIEW

How to Watch the Fate Series??

Sakura Haruno: Is She Worth the Hate?

Lost Fate/ Grand Order Account? Here Is How You Can Recover It!

Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari: ANIME REVIEW

The Shocking Hidden Message in "Spirited Away"

Interviewing Aniblogger Arria from Fujinsei

KonoSuba (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!): ANIME REVIEW

Gangsta: ANIME REVIEW

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *