SPRING 2017 Anime Preview

I just hope I am not late for this one. It is March 25 and the air is full of spring vibes. The sun is finally shining, the weather is great, birds are singing yet all the anime community is waiting for is the SPRING 2017 season to start. And after taking a glance at the anime that are coming up this April, I must admit that I am quite optimistic and extremely excited. There are a couple of long anticipated second seasons, some new generations and much more. Now let's dig in into some of the anime of the SPRING 2017 SEASON. Enjoy! 






SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN 2 (ATTACK ON TITAN 2)


Four years. It's been four years since the first season aired and Wit Studios along with Production I.G finally decided to make a second season of Attack on Titan. I have to admit that I am not such a great AoT fan, but I know how anticipated it was so I couldn't leave it out of this post. I'll probably watch it some time but not right away.The PV trailer looks promising. I see the usual AoT animation, new characters, some old ones, the brutality and of course the disgusting titans. Seeing them again makes me wanna reconsider my decision of giving it a try. 


RELEASE DATE: April 1st
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZERO KARA HAJIMERU MAHOU NO SHO


This one got me on mahou. I love magic, fantasy and adventure anime and this one has it all. It is a story about a witch that has to find her magic book and a half beast that dreams of being a human. The PV trailer looks amazing and I am really looking forward to it. I hope that it doesn't have much connection with Re:ZEro Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu except for the similar title and the studio (White Fox). Still, I see the same amazing animation and style which migh be good. 



RELEASE DATE: April 10th
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALICE TO ZOUROKU (ALICE & ZOUROKU)


I am pretty sure that this will be the sweetest anime of the season. The story follows little Sana, a girl holding the power called "Alice's Dream", an ability that allows her to create anything she imagines. After escaping the laboratory where she had been hold as a test subject, Sana finds her self in the unknown 'normal' world where she encounters Zouroku. Question is, what will the old man do with the little girl. The animation style, that I've seen from the PV doesn't look that great but I am sure that the story will be entertaining, extremely funny and moving at the same time. Looking forward to it. 


RELEASE DATE: April 2nd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


CLOCKWORK PLANET


The Earth as we know today has ceased to exist (how original...), but it gets better. The Earth dies but one engineer manages to revive it by using only gears and clockwork. Thousand years later, student and machine lover Naoto finds a strange box in his apartment that crushed trough the roof. Inside of it, a female automaton that he manages to fix. I personally think that the setting is really interesting and the plot promises a lot of action and Sci-Fi. I am so gonna watch this one especially because I saw amazing animation in the PV trailer. 



RELEASE DATE: April 7th
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS


And the most anticipated anime of the season, for me at least. Naruto Shippuden finished a couple of days ago but fortunately for all fans out there his son is taking over the screens. The PV trailer doesn't actually tell us much about the anime, but whoever watched Boruto: Naruto the Movie can imagine how it will be like. A very talented ninja son that craves the attention of his father, the 7th Hokage. I also read the beginning of the manga and it really looks good. Just as Boruto says: "This isn't a story of a boy aspiring to be hokage. That was my dad's story. Make no mistakes. THIS IS MY STORY". And I am sure that it will be just amazing as Naruto's was. 

RELEASE DATE: April 5th
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO COMING OUT: 

  • Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season
  • Berserk (2017)
  • Renai Boukun
  • Re: Creators
  • Quan Zhi Gao Shou
And many more...

Anime Girl wishes you an amazing new season full of entertainment, action, fantasy, romance, sci-fi, slice of life and whatever you prefer...Let me now in the comments bellow whether you'll watch one of these anime and make sure to add some that I left out. See you in the next post!  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The MADHOUSE Curse: Why is Madhouse Never Making a Second Anime Season?

Kara no Kyoukai: Garden of Sinners: ANIME REVIEW

How to Watch the Fate Series??

Sakura Haruno: Is She Worth the Hate?

Lost Fate/ Grand Order Account? Here Is How You Can Recover It!

Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari: ANIME REVIEW

The Shocking Hidden Message in "Spirited Away"

Interviewing Aniblogger Arria from Fujinsei

KonoSuba (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!): ANIME REVIEW

Gangsta: ANIME REVIEW

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *