The Worst Anime I Have Ever Seen

Greetings everybody and welcome to another post here on World of Anime Girl. As the title suggests, today I'll be talking about the three worst anime I have ever seen. I actually wanted to make this a Top 5 post, but in the end I couldn't find 5 anime that were that bad to become a part of this list. I guess it's because I don't watch every anime that I come across. I firstly check out its rating, the studio, maybe some reviews and the genre and then decide whether I'll watch it or not. 
As for these three, I can't say that they were that bad, but I definitely regret spending my time on watching them. Also I would never recommend you to watch these, because as said, they would just be a waste of time. And now, here are the three worst anime I have ever watched. 

AJIN


This anime wasn't actually that bad, but I hate it because it was such a Tokyo Ghoul rip-off. I couldn't believe that the makers made the rip-off that obvious. Some of the 'similarities' may include: 
  1. The looks of the main character 
  2. His nerdy personality
  3. Main character suddenly getting special, monster-like abilities
  4. The blonde best friend
  5. The old man with his eyes always closed who wants to help him
  6. The special governmental agency that hunts down the monster like creatures...
The list goes on. I just couldn't wait to finish the anime just to write my review/rant on it. But even though I didn't like Ajin at all, I have to say that it isn't such a bad anime. It has the action and an interesting setting but I couldn't stand the annoying main character and the bad CG animation. In short, I really didn't like Ajin and it definitely is one of the worst anime I have seen. But it gets worse. 

KEKKAI SENSEN


I don't even remember what this one was about. I just know that it was a non-sense story that wasn't going anywhere. Most of the anime was confusing, probably because of all the plot holes and it had such a boring main character. The one good thing I do remember though was its animation. It was amazing, I can't deny that. But the rest...I don't know. I really consider it a waste of my time.

TOKYO ESP


May I present you the worst anime I have ever seen. Tokyo ESP is such a non-sense anime. There is nothing left to say, just total non-sense. There is a girl and suddenly there were gold fish swimming around the city that gave people powers. Freaking gold fish! Why? And then came the bad guys (out of nowhere) and, and...what? Despite a few action scenes, the rest of the anime was crap. Just as its MAL rating, the entertainment factor of this show is extremely low. I'll never get over the fact that I spent at least 5 hours of my life on this show. It was a total disaster. 

So, this would be it for today. I really thought that I would have more anime to add to this list, but non other anime was actually that bad to be a part of it. There might have been some more that I didn't like that much, but I just couldn't add them to this post. Have you seen any of these three? If yes, tell me what you think about them. Also, what is the absolutely worst anime that you have seen? Let me know in the comments bellow and make sure to come back again to the World of Anime Girl.
See ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The MADHOUSE Curse: Why is Madhouse Never Making a Second Anime Season?

Kara no Kyoukai: Garden of Sinners: ANIME REVIEW

Sakura Haruno: Is She Worth the Hate?

How to Watch the Fate Series??

Lost Fate/ Grand Order Account? Here Is How You Can Recover It!

Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari: ANIME REVIEW

The Shocking Hidden Message in "Spirited Away"

Interviewing Aniblogger Arria from Fujinsei

KonoSuba (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!): ANIME REVIEW

Gangsta: ANIME REVIEW

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *