FALL 2017 Anime Preview

What do you mean the Summer holiday is ending? The Fall 2017 season is there?
Sad, but true. Summer is ending but it feels like it was just yesterday that I did the anime preview for the previous season. Worst of it, I haven't seen any Summer 2017 anime except for Fate/Apocrypha. I had to catch up with the anime from Spring. And now I am again doing a preview on all the anime I won't be watching because the new semester is starting. How great. Still, it is my job to give some info and share my opinion on the upcoming anime in the Fall 2017 anime season.  I went through the seasonal anime list on MAL and picked a couple of titles that I found interesting. I hope you enjoy the post and now, without further ado: Fall 2017. 



No 1. BLACK CLOVER ♧


RELEASE DATE: October 3, 2017
GENRE: action, comedy, magic, fantasy, shounen
STUDIOS: Studio Pierrot
LINKS: MY ANIME LIST | PV TRAILER 


I actually did a post devoted solely to Black Clover a couple of days ago (LINK). Just as I said in that post, Black Clover is an anime I am really looking forward to. I just can't wait for it to start airing. From what I have seen in the trailers and the special episode that came out some while ago the animation looks really good. Black Clover is currently on the third place of the Shounen Jump Magazine popularity ranking, right after One Piece and Boku no Hero Academia. In short, Black Clover is an anime that connects the best things from the shounen genre and turns it into yet another masterpiece that will undoubtedly become the new member of the Big Three. I am currently reading the manga and trust me when I say this: the anime is gonna be grand. An action loaded and touching story about a young boy born without magic in a world that actually considers it impossible. Still, he doesn't give up and trains hard in order to reach his goal-to become the strongest magic knight in the country: The Emperor Magus. I am sure that Black Clover will have a lot of haters saying that it is not original at all and that it is just a rip-off of other anime such as Naruto and Fairy Tail, but considering how originality is rare nowadays in the anime world I pretty sure that Black Clover will still be much better than anything else. Yes, even better than Boruto, but we shall see that. High on my recommendation list for this season: BLACK CLOVER. Don't miss it!



No 2. ANIMEGATARIS 💻🏫


RELEASE DATE: October 8, 2017
GENRE: comedy, school
STUDIOS: WAO World
LINKS: MY ANIME LIST | PV TRAILER 


It's an anime about otaku! How cool is that? Minoa Asagay is new to the Sakaneko Private School and even though she doesn't know much about anime, she gets invited to join the 'Anime research club'. But despite the student council trying to disband the club and the world apparently ending, they don't stop talking about anime. A true definition of otaku ladies and gentlemen. The PV trailer doesn't give much detail about how the show's gonna be, but I'll definitely keep my tabs on it. 

No 3. DIES IRAE 💣



RELEASE DATE: October 7, 2017
GENRE: action, super power, magic
STUDIOS: A.C.G.T.
LINKS: MY ANIME LIST | PV TRAILER 


Why is it always Germany? The root of all evil in anime, this one included. After the Russians take over Berlin, a group of Nazi officials conducts an ritual to bring The Order of 13 Lances to life who would eventually bring destruction upon the world. Why the hell not? Wouldn't be their first try I guess. Years later, nobody knows whether the officials succeeded and only a few know about the existence of the order. The story then follows Ren Fujii who lives in present day Suwahara City. After a fight with his friend, Ren gets hospitalized and it is then when he starts having some weird dreams about guillotines, murderers etc. He though that his life would go back to normal after he leaves the hospital, but little did he know that his life would never be the same again. 
After seeing the PV trailer I'd maybe add the anime to the horror or thriller genre but I'll definitely add it to my 'plan to watch' list. 

No 4. JUST BEACUSE! 👦👩



RELEASE DATE: October 5, 2017
GENRE: school
STUDIOS: Pine Jam

And we have an original anime this season. I've seen it a couple of times over the internet recently, always revealing new visuals, cast members etc. It it basically about a group of friends who are about to graduate from high school and the new transfer student. That's it. That's what I know about Just Because!. But I am curious. The character design I saw from the PV trailer looks strange, but nice, whereas the animation looks amazing. So I might check it out later on. 

No 5. JUUNI TAISEN (ZODIAC WAR) ♋♍♈



RELEASE DATE: October 3, 2017
GENRE: action
STUDIOS: Graphinica

The reason I stumbled upon this anime was because a certain title caught my attention: "Juuni Taisen is half Fate, half Monogatari". Since I am a huge Fate fan I was really curious what it was about and it is just as the title suggests. Twelve warriors fight each other's life and pride at stake, all to grant one wish. Sounds interesting, the trailer also looks good and I am looking forward to the good action. This anime will definitely stay on my plan to watch list. 

MOVIE: Fate/ Stay Night: Heaven's Feel- I. Presage Flower 🎦🎬



RELEASE DATE: October 14, 2017
GENRE: action, fantasy, super natural, magic
STUDIOS: ufotable

And finally, Heaven's Feel. For those of you who are not that familiar with it, Heaven's Feels is the third and last root of the Stay Night visual novel, basically an alternative version of Stay Night and Unlimited Blade Works. What I look most forward to in this movie is definitely ufotable's outstanding animation, as always I guess. Ever since I watched Unlimited Blade Works, ufotable has become my favorite studio because I pay much attention to the anime animation. Besides, there's never enough Fate in the world. Right? Not sure when I'll be able to watch the movie considering the fact that it will air in Japanese theaters on October 14. But as soon as I get the chance to watch it online, I definitely will. 

ALSO AIRING THIS FALL:

Blend S
Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiro Shobitch na Ken
Code: Realize
Dynamic Chord
Evil or Live
Garo: Vanishing Line
Himouto! Umaru-chan R
Houseki no Kuni
Inuyashiki
Konohana Kitan
Kekkai Sensen & Beyond
Sengoku Night Blood
Shougeki no Souma: San no Sara


Anime Girls wishes you a great new anime season with a lot of action, romance, excitement, laughter and most importantly, entertainment. Also, let me know in the comments bellow what will you be watching this season!

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this useful information about Best Anime Waifu.This is my first time to visit your.This is such as Really Good Post.I hope you will post such as intersting blogs in future. Have a look at 10 Best Hot and Sexy Anime Series of All The Time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The MADHOUSE Curse: Why is Madhouse Never Making a Second Anime Season?

Kara no Kyoukai: Garden of Sinners: ANIME REVIEW

Lost Fate/ Grand Order Account? Here Is How You Can Recover It!

How to Watch the Fate Series??

Sakura Haruno: Is She Worth the Hate?

The Shocking Hidden Message in "Spirited Away"

Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari: ANIME REVIEW

KonoSuba (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!): ANIME REVIEW

Gangsta: ANIME REVIEW

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *