Finally!

As said in the title, FINALLY!  The release date for Tokyo Ghoul Season (III) is there!! The Pierrot studio has renewed the series for another season, slated to air sometime in 2016.The release date was previously set in Summer, 2015, but it didn't come. So hopefully it will air with the beginning of the New Year. 


Tokyo Ghoul was named 27th best-selling manga series in Japan in 2013 and  the 4th best-selling manga series in Japan in 2014.
I am still reading Tokyo Ghoul:re and I am so excited to see what Sui Ishida will do different now, since we actually get two stories-one in the manga and one in the anime. Although there are a lot of guys hating the fact that the anime and manga are not the same, I like it. I mean you get two Tokyo Ghoul stories at the same time. If you ask me which one is better, I think I'd say...The Anime.
The manga is also fantastic but it kinda concentrates too much on violence and brutality. And don't say now I am a little girl who can't stand drawn blood, I love action and good fights. It's just too much. The anime concentrates more on the happenings and "emotions", kinda. 
Although I'll probably be somewhere at university at that time, I won't miss the new season!
What an AnimeGirl would I be?
The next review is coming soon, and I want you to choose the anime...Answer the pool under this LINK.
Your AnimeGirl! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The MADHOUSE Curse: Why is Madhouse Never Making a Second Anime Season?

Kara no Kyoukai: Garden of Sinners: ANIME REVIEW

Lost Fate/ Grand Order Account? Here Is How You Can Recover It!

How to Watch the Fate Series??

Sakura Haruno: Is She Worth the Hate?

The Shocking Hidden Message in "Spirited Away"

Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari: ANIME REVIEW

KonoSuba (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!): ANIME REVIEW

Gangsta: ANIME REVIEW

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *