First "World of Anime Girl" Awards

Welcome, welcome my dear anime fellows,
I am your host, Anime Girl and tonight I'll present you the results of the first "World of Anime Girl" Awards. You could vote in my polls on Google+ for your favorite anime in each category and I really hope you did. For each category I'll write my personal favorite and why and of course announce the winner according to the polls. And without any further talk, here are the results. Enjoy Minna!





1.Category: BEST STORY

When it comes to my personal favorite in this category, I'd probably say that it is Akatsuki no Yona. I just love the on-a-legend-based adventure and fantasy story that really keeps you on tenterhooks the whole time. Yet, the community voted different and picked another winner. And the anime with the best story is...

NORAGAMI



2.Category: BEST ANIMATION

True, in this category the anime with the most interesting animation is God Eater beacuse it is something new but I liked the animation of Zetsuen no Tempest the most. I considered both animation and the stile of the anime and even tough Zetuen no Tempest did a couple of things wrong, it didn't ruin the animation. In the end the anime that was chosen for the best animation is...

TOKYO GHOUL



3.Category: BEST ANIME WITH A MESSAGE

I think that the best delivered message in an anime is the one of Death Parade. It is a story that kinda tells about how holy life is and how we all should appreciate life and respect everyone's life. Also, one's life is not more important than the  life of the other and no matter the background or the surroundings we can't just judge human personality or his/her personality according to that. Unfortunately, Death Parade is not so popular so it's message could be delivered to everyone and so the winner became...

TOKYO GHOUL



4.Category: BEST ANIME OPENING

This one was even hard for me to decide. I am still uncertain whether I like the second opening of Akatsuki no Yona or the opening of Gangsta more. They both have amazing soundtracks and awesome scenes without many spoilers like most anime do. Still the anime that the community chose for the best anime opening was one of the most hyped anime ever...

ONE PUNCH MAN



5.Category: BEST MALE CHARACTER


Okay this one was pretty easy to decide. Shougo Makishima of course! He is my absolutely favorite character ever even tough he is also the best villain I have ever seen in anime. But the gentleman that was chosen for the best male character is a very popular god known as "the god of calamity"...

YATO (NORAGAMI)



6.Category: BEST FEMALE CHARACTER


Considering the fact that Akatsuki no Yona is one of my favorite anime ever, it is no surprise that Yona is also my favorite female character. She is clumsy and cute, yet strong and with a huge heart. I love her! Still, according to the anime community, the best female character is...

TOUKA (TOKYO GHOUL) 

 


7.Category: BEST MANGA ADAPTATION 

And again my favorite here is Akatsuki no Yona. I just hope that we'll soon be seeing an adaptation in form of a second season. I am still reading the manga and it is really interesting and truly amazing. But the anime that was chosen for the best manga adaptation is my let's say, second favorite...

AKAME GA KILL



8.Category: BEST "NEEDS ANOTHER SEASON" ANIME


As said in the previous category and in one of my post, Akatsuki no Yona needs another season. And at this very point: 

Dear makers and producers of Akatsuki no Yona, 
Please make another season for the anime.
Your sincerely,
--
Anime Girl
The winner of this category is...

NO GAME NO LIFE 




9.Category: BEST ANIME SETTING

The anime I consider having the best setting also is your favorite. The anime has a truly amazing setting for the story development. It is also very unique and truly interesting and catchy. Without further talk, the winner is...

NO GAME NO LIFE 






10.Category: BEST CHARACTERS

When it comes to an overall impression of all characters in an anime, the most interesting, most unique and most impressive characters has definitely Death Parade.  But of course, you picked another anime which is...

TOKYO GHOUL




FINAL CATEGORY: BEST ANIME

Of course I picked Akatsuki no Yona. But seriously now, there is no particular reason I love this anime. I just do. Fact is the story is really amazing and carries so many unanswered questions that keep you on tenterhooks all the time. The characters are also amazing and interesting, the animation is good and the alone the opening is one of my favorites. But guess which anime is the BEST ANIME in the first "World of Anime Girl" awards. I guess Kofuku, the god of poverty didn't influence the poll. The ultimate winner, the best anime is...

NORAGAMI 



As a conclusion for the results of the first "World of Anime Girl" Awards I'd say that popularity did its thing. Noragami and Tokyo Ghoul definitely are the winners of the night winning each in three categories. Too bad that anime such as Death Parade are not that popular even tough they are truly amazing. 

Your Anime Girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The MADHOUSE Curse: Why is Madhouse Never Making a Second Anime Season?

Kara no Kyoukai: Garden of Sinners: ANIME REVIEW

Lost Fate/ Grand Order Account? Here Is How You Can Recover It!

How to Watch the Fate Series??

Sakura Haruno: Is She Worth the Hate?

The Shocking Hidden Message in "Spirited Away"

Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari: ANIME REVIEW

KonoSuba (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!): ANIME REVIEW

Gangsta: ANIME REVIEW

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *