Anime Girl in the Manga World

 HELLO there Minna-san,
It is me Anime Girl again and as you can see from the title today, I won't be talking about anime. Today I am writing a post from the manga and I think it was about time to. 
First of all let me tell you this, I am not a huge manga fan and there are two reasons for that. 
Firstly, the only manga I can buy  in my country are Naruto, One Piece and Death Note. That's all. I know, I have everything on the internet but it gets annoying to read it on the laptop. Good thing is, some time ago I came across this amazing app that you can download for free on Google Play. It is called Manga Rock and in it you can pick your manga source. I of course picked Manga Fox, but you can choose the one you prefer. You can also set a little star next to your favorite manga so you automatically get notified when a new chapter comes out. I love it and so I got rid of the first problem, leaving the second one:
Be honest now, isn't it easier to watch the anime than read the complete manga. Especially the action and the fights are better animated and in color. (True, ReLIFE manga is in color). 
The main and probably the only reason I read manga are the unfinished anime series. I mean, it has happened million of times to you too. Your favorite anime doesn't get another season or you just can't wait for it to air and want to know what happens next. That's the reason I am currently reading Fairy Tail, Tokyo Ghoul: Re, ReLIFE, Akatsuki no Yona, Attack no Titan and Noragami. 
Of course, the best among those is the one and only Fairy Tail by Hiro Mashima. I literary can't wait to see his work animated again. The story is so amazing and right now it's at its peak I think. I literary wake up every day and the first thing I think of is whether the new chapter is out or not. 

So this is a little insight of the manga I am reading, what are you reading and how? Answer in the comments bellow and expect a new anime review in the next two or three days on Charlotte followed by a couple of interesting posts again. Be sure to check it out! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The MADHOUSE Curse: Why is Madhouse Never Making a Second Anime Season?

Kara no Kyoukai: Garden of Sinners: ANIME REVIEW

Lost Fate/ Grand Order Account? Here Is How You Can Recover It!

How to Watch the Fate Series??

Sakura Haruno: Is She Worth the Hate?

The Shocking Hidden Message in "Spirited Away"

Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari: ANIME REVIEW

KonoSuba (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!): ANIME REVIEW

Gangsta: ANIME REVIEW

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *